Star Date – 1036.3.23
Location – R5,RJ – Windsong
We have 44 veggie packs, 31 bamboo packs, 22 tasty rocks, and 132
fuel.
We will began looking for Slate.
As we were hunting I came across a monk eating barbeque despite their
saffron robes declaring them to be of one of the vegan orders. I pretended I didn’t notice since it is not
my job to hold them to account.
We were able to track down the group that he stayed with, the
Order of the Julian Wrath. They are an
order for repentant criminals. They were
eager to tell us as he had stolen from the donation baskets. This violated the oath the require of novices
so they told us he fled to an otherwise uncharted planet at B2,R10. There are rumors that it is a sort of
Fiddler’s Green for thieves and conmen.
Having said that the rumors are at least partially wrong since they
claim it is Port Freedom hiding with cloaking tech that doesn’t exist.
Yeratel will not leave with us when we head out. So we will look to hire another teacher and,
I think, physicist researcher. We’ll
wait until after the 25th to hire them.
Comments
Post a Comment