Star Date – 1036.5.10
Location – R3,R9
We have 70 veggie packs, 53 bamboo packs, 245 tasty rocks, 35 meat
packs, and 116 fuel.
Terranova reported that she thought she saw something scuttling
about the cargo hold. I’ve asked Slash
to check out what it is.
It turns out it was a rather nasty feral cat, which Slash learned
when it attacked him. While Terranova
and Onyx took tasers from the armory and tracked it down, I had Slash lay down
so that I could take care of their quite serious injuries. Once it was knocked out they put it in a
crate and we discussed what to do.
Mooington asked that we not kill or space it and volunteered to
take care of it so he can take it to Progress.
He was able to wear me down, but I told him not to let it out as it was
clearly dangerous. The Deepdelves were
very much on side with that.
Stoneburrow had been on the observation deck and came down to see
what the rumpus was about. He commented
that there was a nice set of planetoids that we can use to save fuel on our way
towards Windsong.
Comments
Post a Comment