Star Date – 1036.5.9
Location – R2,R8 – The Disc
As I was exploring the city I came upon a large patch of
graffiti. Bo translated it as “One Man,
One Vote. Vetinari is the Man.” I’m not sure what it is about, but perhaps it
is a reference to the Patrician serving as a sort of benevolent dictator.
When talking with the crew and passengers about this Stoneburrow asked
whether I think that a benevolent dictator is better than a congress that is
constantly deadlocking. I admitted I did
my best to stay out of such questions, but that dictators had a tendency to
demand a certain amount of ass kissing that Congresses pretty much didn’t. That led Jerry to laugh. He gave me an envelope with a Vetinari stamp
with the joke that it was a Vetinari with a prekissed rump.
The Deepdelves found this uproariously funny.
Since the arms were installed this cycle we will depart promptly
and be outbound next cycle.
Comments
Post a Comment