Star Date – 1036.6.21

 Location – R2,RA

We have 119 veggie packs, 21 bamboo packs, 119 tasty rocks, 17 meat packs, and 86 fuel.

Since I decided to host another social we limited our testing of the mass driver.  We were only able to complete 12 observations.

Mooington and Slash spent much of the social talking botany.  I learned the Taurine word for fertilizer, Asteron, by listening in a bit.

The Deepdelve clan is continuing to peruse the net checking out possible jobs.  I get the impression it is their preferred way to pass the time.  This time Berrybrook Delveclaw pointed out a research job that actually looked rather interesting.  A little light astronomy research.

Bo spent a much of the time with the Oatchasers.  In the time I spent mingling with them I learned that the Ovisians have a double stomach to extract as many nutrients as possible out of their food.

Later that evening I realized that the astronomy research is actually for a supremacist group that none of us support.  I pulled the crew together and they decided we should complete the research rather than pay the fee to cancel it.

Comments

Popular Posts