Star Date – 1036.7.22
Location – N,R2
We have 211 veggie packs, 13 bamboo packs, 200 tasty rocks, 99
meat packs, and 64 fuel.
There was an almighty ping today.
It seems the mechanic on Ruin did shoddy work and the panels are
sprung. We should be fine, but I made
sure to do the rounds of the passengers.
I’m planning a social sometime in the next few cycles.
The mechanic was rather embarrassed when Onyx contacted him with
pictures of his shoddy work. He refunded
half the payment saying that was all he had of it.
Mooington took the opportunity to ask for time in the Lab and on
the computer, so he could do a little personal research. I agreed.
The Oatchasers told me that a friend of their parents heard about
Paradise and really wants passage there to see it for themselves. We’ll have to go to Harvest to pick them up. I agreed that we would do so, unless they
found transport sooner as we will be months getting back to Harvest at this
point.
When I touched base with Zelda’s group Impa actually told us about
a gravitic anomaly that we could use to save fuel on our way to Unity.
Calypso was off in their own world playing on their pipes, so I
left them be.
When I checked up on Yuna’s group I learned something quite
extraordinary. Despite looking human
they are all capable of breathing water.
After touching base I began the microbiological work since we have
a couple of cycles before we get to Unity.
I was able to complete 16 observations.
That evening I was surprised to get a note from Cassie. Her friends at the University of Montreal
scraped up 20 bucks to send me as they are really enjoying following my career
from afar.
Comments
Post a Comment